CV and timeline – Pernille Ahnfelt-Rønne
Pernille is a sonographer and Registered Nurse with a diploma in intensive care nursing. She is certified through FMF (Fetal Medicine Foundation), who set international standards for obstetric ultrasound.
She has 17 years of experience in the prenatal and NICU field.
She has supervised and trained doctors, nurses and midwifes in the use of ultrasound, first as a sonographer at Rigshospitalet (University Hospital, Copenhagen) and later as an applications specialist for bk ultrasound.
During her intensive care training she spent 8 weeks at The Department of Cardiac Surgery at Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital in New York and she has volunteered for Missionaries of Charity in Calcutta.
- AUGUST 2015-FEBRUARY 2017: APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST, BK ULTRASOUND
- FEBRUARY 2009-JULY 2015: SONOGRAPHER, RIGSHOSPITALET’S CENTER FOR FØTALMEDICIN OG GRAVIDE (OBSTETRIC ULTRASOUND)
- SEPTEMBER 1999-JANUARY 2009: INTENSIVE CARE NURSE, RIGSHOSPITALET’S NEONATALKLINIK (NICU)
- JUNE-AUGUST 1999: STAFF NURSE, HVIDOVRE HOSPITAL’S NEONATALKLINIK
- JANUARY-FEBRUARY 1999: VOLUNTEER AT ORPHANAGE IN CALCUTTA, INDIA
- JANUARY-DECEMBER 1998: STAFF NURSE, HVIDOVRE HOSPITAL’S MATERNITY WARD
At Spire you will meet a professional team of sonographers. We do all types of pregnancy scans including 3D and 4D. We have the latest equipment ensuring great looking images with all scans.
We are registered with the Danish Patient Safety Authority.